Rabu, 17 Januari 2018

Cover Letter

                                                                                                            Jakarta, January 16th 2018

To:
Human Resource Departement
PT Prudential Life Assurance
Prudential Tower
 Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav. 79
 Jakarta 12910


Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Nadia Putri, i have graduated from Gunadarma University, majoring in Accounting. I would like to apply in your company  into a Accounting & Finance  – Staff.

With this application form, i am ready to give my competence and my time if needed and I am sure that i can give my best for your company. I hope there is a chance that was given to me for an interview or other tests.

I believe that i have passionate and enterprising spirit to grow with  your company in forming future. To completed job application, here i enclose :          
1.      Copy of Barchelor Degree Certificate and Academic Transcripts
2.      Curriculum Vitae
3.      Copy of Certificate
4.      Copy of ID Card
5.      Recent photo



Regrads,


Nadia Putri


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar